17 May [INTERVIEW SERIES] – Why Being A Thought Leader Through Content Is Critical To Marketing Success – Suzanne shares her thoughts on why you should start all your marketing with a plan
I met Suzanne Howe at the Cleaning Show in London in 2017. She was also speaking in the “Grow Your Business” session and delivered some really helpful tips on PR and social media for cleaning businesses. I connected with Suzanne after the show and asked if she would be up for sharing some pearls of wisdom when it comes to PR and what you should be thinking about when starting your marketing strategy.
In today’s interview Suzanne shares why it’s so important to become a thought leader in your sector. A thought leader you might ask? Why is that important? In Suzanne’s opinion it’s important to become a thought leader because buyers trust thought leaders. Suzanne shares some examples of how to do this through providing useful content and how one of her clients, Kimberley Clark, did this to achieve maximum exposure.
You can watch the full 20 minute video by clicking the image below.
Other topics covered in the interview:
- Why starting with a strategy is the most important step when kicking off your marketing plan
- Tips for cleaning businesses just starting to think about marketing and where they can get maximum exposure
- Who you should be connecting with in your sector and how to do this
- Why business systems and processes are key to achieving growth
- What a Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) is and why it’s so important when implementing business systems
Suzanne and the Best Minds team believe in a lot of the same principles, so if you want to find out more about how to implement a CRM, the business processes that will help you scale and campaigns that will help get your business out there, then join us at our event on the 24th of May in Milton Keynes from 09:30 – 12:30. We’ll be sharing helpful tips on how to implement and automate your sales and marketing processes. We’d love to see you there so make sure you book now.